Friday 19 February 2010

Lots of Love for this project.

This has to be my most favourate work I have produced whilst being a Textile craft student.
I love the work I have produced and feel I put all my effort into creating such high standard quality pieces. Although I have moved on to other projects since this once I finish University and have more time to experment I'm going to go back and try to push these ideas further.

Materials used and that can be seen in the images are such things as leather shammy cloths and sponges, ordinary scraps of leather, wax, sequins, beads, nuts, bolts, screws, washers, clock parts, car parts and cable ties.

Cable ties reappear many times throughout my work especially in my current working process on an extreme look which you will soon see!

No comments:

Post a Comment